Accelerating Sustainable Transport in Cities
Watch the replay of our webinar on Accelerating Sustainable Transport in Cities. With the global transportation system contributing between 20- 25% of all CO2 emissions, electric vehicles (EVs) offer a powerful and increasingly popular solution for sustainable urban mobility, with the European market growing by 37% in 2014 to bring global EV deployment to 740,000 vehicles.
This exciting webinar brought together experts from Climate Action, BMW Group, the OECD and the Government of Barcelona to focus on overcoming the challenges of sustainable transport integration.
- Dr. Bernhard Blättel, Vice President, Mobility Services, BMW Group
- José Viégas, Secretary General, International Transport Forum, OECD
- Sergi Alegre Calero, Councillor, Transport Board of the Metropolitan Government, Barcelona
- Moderator: Anna Watson, Head of Production, Climate Action
- Understand the latest innovations in the field of EVs and supporting infrastructures
- Learn about the operational requirements of EVs and technical hurdles facing widespread integration
- Discover the views of policy makers and town planners on overcoming technical barriers to uptake
- Glimpse the future impact of electric mobility of urban living
Who is it interesting for?
- Sustainable transport technology developers
- EV equipment manufacturers
- Smart grid and storage solution providers
- Local and national transport policy makers
- City planners
- Transportation policy think tanks
- Industry associations